paleo pizza margherita
Think you can’t be paleo and eat like you’re in Italy? Think again. Mikey’s Pizza Crust makes a perfect pizza. Our Paleo Pizza Margherita would be perfectly at home in a trattoria in Verona or Naples. Just grab a jar of your favorite tomato sauce, some fresh or dried basil, a little olive oil, and your favorite nut-based paleo cheese! With Mikey’s Pizza Crust, it’s that easy…and authentically Italian. A tip from Mikey: Brush the crust with a little olive oil before layering on the sauce. Trust us on this one! Don’t forget to tag us on social media using @mikeys and #madewithmikeys to show us how you recreated one of Mikey’s favorites!
- 1 Mikey’s Pizza Crust
- 1 jar of your favorite tomato sauce
- ½ cup chopped basil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 container non-dairy paleo cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with tin foil.
- Unwrap 1 Mikey’s Pizza Crust from box and place on baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the crust from oven, keeping oven on.
- Layer on sauce, basil, and cheese.
- Place baking sheet back into oven and cook for about 5-7 minutes, until crust is crispy.
- Remove from oven and drizzle olive oil on top.