paleo veggie tacos
Ingredients 2 mikeys paleo tortillas 1/2 cup diced sweet potato 2 cups baby spinach 1/4 cup raw onions 1/4 cup bell peppers garnish of cilantro and red pepper flakes sprinkle of cinnamon 2 tsp olive oil to taste: salt, pepper, garlic powder Directions Preheat your oven to 400F. Toss sweet potatoes in olive oil and cinn
- 2 mikeys paleo tortillas
- 1/2 cup diced sweet potato
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup raw onions
- 1/4 cup bell peppers
- garnish of cilantro and red pepper flakes
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- to taste: salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Toss sweet potatoes in olive oil and cinnamon. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Preheat a medium pan on your stove with 2 tsp olive oil. Saute together baby spinach, onions and bell peppers. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- To heat up tortillas, place on a microwavable plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Place sweet potatoes and sauteed vegetables in tortillas. Top with cilantro and red pepper flakes.