paleo zucchini white pizza recipe
Enjoy the deliciousness of white cheese pizza – paleo style using Mikey’s pizza crust! Thanks, Stephany (@stephanysolutions on Instagram) for this summertime dinner recipe! Tip from Mikey: Add a dash of dried basil to your pizza crust before baking to add in a little kick of flavor. Show us your very own pizza creations by tagging @mikeys and don’t forget to add #madewithmikeys !
- 1 Mikey’s Paleo Pizza Crust
- ½ Cup Dairy Free Cashew Ricotta (Recipe Below)
- Fresh Basil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Grilled Zucchini or Other Veggies Of Choice
Ingredients for Cashew Ricotta:
- ¾ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ teaspoons of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 garlic clove or garlic powder
- season with sea salt & cracked pepper, to taste
Create cashew ricotta:
- In a bowl of water, soak the raw cashews for about 2 hours.
- Remove the cashews from the water and place in a blender until a creamy nut butter texture forms.
- Add remaining ingredients: lemon juice, nutritional yeast, garlic and sea salt & pepper.
- Refrigerate the cashew ricotta for 1-2 hours to create a stiff texture.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Place pizza crust on baking tray and into the oven for about 7 minutes to warm up.
- Add cashew ricotta, grilled zucchini, fresh basil and then broil for 2-5 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove from the oven, slice 4 ways and add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.