English muffins aren’t just for tea time. In fact, they’re the life of the party when they join forces with the likes of cream cheese (or vegan cheese spread!), cubed meats and bite-sized fruits and veggies.
- 1 box Mikey’s Original Grain-Free English Muffins
- 2 ounces cream cheese or dairy-free cream cheese
- ¼ cup organic peanut butter
- 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes
- ¼ pound sliced cold cuts (such as salami, prosciutto and capicola)
- ¼ pound thick-sliced provolone
- 1 small wedge iceberg lettuce
- 4 thick slices cucumber
- 1 handful seedless green grapes
- 1 quart strawberries, washed and tops cut off
- 4 long wooden skewers
- Prepare English muffins. Toast English muffins in toaster oven according to package directions. Spread two English muffin halves with cream cheese and top with other halves, creating sandwiches. Spread two of the remaining English muffin halves with peanut butter and sandwich with last two halves.
- Assemble skewers. Using a sharp knife, cut English muffins into 1-inch squares. Cut cheese and cold cuts into roughly 1-inch squares as well. Fill skewers by alternating English muffin pieces, cheese, meat, lettuce, cucumber chunks, grapes and strawberries. Serve.
Sat Fat15.1 G