Skip to content
paleo pear and pomegranate tacos
June 01, 2020
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from 1 fresh lime
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- Salt to taste
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 package Mikey’s Gluten-Free Cassava Tortillas
- 2 pears, diced
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In a small bowl, mix oil, lime juice, cajun seasoning and salt.
- Toss chicken in oil mixture to coat and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
- Allow chicken to rest 5 minutes before cutting into chunks.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-low heat.
- Place tortillas in pan one at a time, heating 20 seconds on each side until warm and flexible.
- Fill tortillas with chicken, pear, pomegranate, onion and arugula.
- Drizzle with your favorite gluten-free salad dressing, if desired, and serve.