prosciutto brie appetizer
Who doesn’t love prosciutto and brie? Make any party a success with this crowd-pleasing appetizer using Mikey’s Grain-Free English Muffins.
- 2 Mikey’s Grain-Free English Muffins
- 12 small slices of brie cheese
- 12 slices of prosciutto ham, very thinly sliced
- 1 small (4.3 ounce) container pomegranate seeds, drained
- 1 pear, washed and cut into triangles.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat. Toast one side of English muffins until brown.
- Flip and repeat on opposite side.
- Remove muffins from pan and cut each muffin into six.
- Top each slice with a small piece of brie.
- Top each slice with prosciutto, pear and pomegranate seeds.
Sat Fat3 G