protein power shake recipe
Fuel up for your day with this fabulous protein packed and energy filled shake topped with Mikey’s Muffin Tops! Our Muffin Tops are the perfect topping to your smoothie bowls and shakes to get that delicious taste you crave without the added sugars. Thanks, Marissa (marissaswholelife on Instagram) for this delicious breakfast idea! Don’t forget to tag us on social media using @mikeys and #madewithmikeys to show us how you start your day using Mikey’s!
- 3/4 C of Water
- 1 Banana, Frozen
- 1 scoop (30 grams) of Paleo Pro Plain Naked Collagen
- 1 Tbsp of Enjoyful Foods Cocoa Powder
- Crushed Ice (if you want it to be thicker)
- Mikey’s Double Chocolate Chip Muffin Top
- 1/4 C of Love Grown Chocolate Power O’s
- 2 Tbsp’s of Peanut Butter
- 1/4 C of Amazi Plantains
- Blend the ingredients for the base of the protein shake first. Add crushed ice if needed.
- Top with Chocolate Power O’s, peanut butter, plantains, and a warm Mikey’s Muffin Top!