raspberry nutella rolls
Raspberries and Nutella are a match made in heaven. Roll them in a Mikey’s and wow your friends at your next dinner party!
- 4 Mikey’s Grain-Free Tortillas
- ½ cup dark chocolate
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup fresh red raspberries
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- Toast tortillas. In a nonstick pan over medium heat, toast tortillas 1 minute per side until warm and golden.
- Melt chocolate. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave dark chocolate 20 seconds at a time until melted, stirring as needed.
- Assemble rolls. Spread each tortilla with ¼ cup Nutella and sprinkle with ¼ cup raspberries. Roll tortillas into logs. Drizzle tops with melted chocolate and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. Serve.
Sat Fat6.2 G