raspberry peanut butter dessert tortillas
These are better than PB&J, but almost as simple to make! Experiment with different fruit and jam varieties to find your favorite combination.
- 2 Mikey’s Grain-Free Tortillas
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- ½ cup raspberry jam
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, divided
- ¼ cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¼ cup fresh roasted peanuts (shells removed)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- Toast tortillas. In a nonstick pan over medium heat, toast tortillas 1 minute per side until warm and golden. Using a sharp knife or kitchen shears, cut tortillas in half through center.
- Make raspberry sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice and jam until completely blended. Fold in ¾ cup fresh raspberries.
- Make peanut butter sauce. In a small saucepan over low heat, whisk together peanut butter and milk until blended.
- Assemble tortillas. Spread each tortilla half with a spoonful of raspberry jam mixture and a sprinkle of peanuts. Fold each tortilla in half to create a wedge-shaped sandwich. Top with remaining fresh raspberries, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and drizzle with peanut butter sauce.
Sat Fat2.2 G