Skip to content
salmon sliders with carrot fries
February 08, 2019
- Heat oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- While oven heats, set salmon on the counter to come to room temperature.
- Cut carrots in half, and then in half lengthwise.
- Arrange the carrots on the baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle the carrots with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and use your hands to toss to coat. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of cajun spice and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bake carrots for 15 minutes. While carrots cook, rub remaining olive oil into the salmon and sprinkle with salt, pepper and remaining cajun seasoning.
- After 15 minutes, remove carrots from oven and turn using a spatula or tongs, pushing to one side to make room for the salmon.
- Add salmon to baking sheet and return to oven for 15 minutes more. Salmon is finished cooking when it reaches an internal temperature of 145 F.
- While salmon and carrots cook, toast the English muffins according to the package directions.
- Using the English muffins for buns, assemble sliders each with a smear of mayo, half of a salmon fillet, a slice each of onion and tomato and a few leaves of arugula. Serve with a side of carrot fries.