salmon burger sliders
Here’s a whole new way to enjoy your salmon filet! The chipotle mayo and Cajun spice give it a great zing.
- 2 Mikey’s Original Grain-Free English Muffins
- 1 (6 ounce) salmon fillet, cut in two
- 2 teaspoon cajun or blackening spice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh baby arugula
- 4 thin red onion slices
- 4 thin tomato slices
- 1 sprig fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen chipotle lime mayo
- Toast English muffins in toaster oven according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, mix oil, cajun spice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Coat salmon pieces in oil mix.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. When hot, add salmon and sear until browned on bottom (3-5 minutes). Flip and repeat.
- To assemble the sliders, place one piece of salmon each on two muffin halves. Top salmon with arugula, onion, tomato and dill. Spread 1 tablespoon of mayo on each of the remaining muffin halves and top sandwiches. Serve.
Sat Fat5 G