salmon veggie taco recipe
Two words – fish. tacos. Change up your typical taco with this light and savory salmon recipe sent in by Peyton (@choosing_balance on Instagram). Thanks, Peyton! Don’t forget to tag us on social media using @mikeys and #madewithmikeys to show us how you recreated one of Mikey’s favorites!
- 2 Mikey’s tortillas
- 1 piece of salmon
- avocado oil
- red pepper flakes
- Bake salmon ar 400F for 15 minutes using seasoning of your preference
- Sautée peppers, onions, and mushrooms in avocado oil over medium heat
- Sautée spinach separately
- Warm two Mikey’s tortillas in the oven for 2-4 minutes
- Once done prepping, add the salmon to the warm tortillas and top with sautéed spinach and vegetables
- Add red pepper flakes, cilantro, and guacamole on top!