gluten-free skillet breakfast nachos
There is no end to the nacho varieties you can make with Mikey’s Grain-Free Tortillas! This one includes avocado and eggs to pack in the protein for a satisfying morning meal.
- 4 Mikey’s Grain-Free Tortillas
- 1 cup organic enchilada sauce
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup black olives
- 1 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup baby arugula
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make chips. Heat oven to 350 F. Using a sharp knife or kitchen shears, cut tortillas into 6 triangles each. Spread tortillas in a cast-iron or oven-safe skillet and bake until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
- Bake nachos. Remove skillet from oven and top tortillas with enchilada sauce, tomatoes, olives and scallions. Bake 10 minutes more.
- Cook eggs. While nachos bake, heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Crack eggs into pan and cook until whites are completely set but yolks are still soft (about 2-2 ½ minutes).
- Add toppings. Top tortilla chips with eggs, avocado and arugula. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
Sat Fat4.2 G