Skip to content
slow cooker brisket tacos
October 12, 2020
- 3 lbs. beef brisket flat
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (32 ounce) carton beef broth
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
1 package Mikey’s Super Greens Tortillas
- 2 avocados, diced
- 8 ounces goat cheese or dairy-free cheese
- Place the brisket in the slow cooker along with the crushed tomatoes, beef broth, onion, carrots, salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until soft and tender.
- Heat Mikey’s Super Greens Tortillas according to the directions on the package.
- Shred the brisket with two forks and fill the tortillas.
- Top with avocado and goat cheese. Enjoy!