Skip to content
superfood breakfast Pizza
May 21, 2019
- 1 Mikey’s Grain-Free Pizza Crust
- ½ cup packaged hollandaise mix2 ripe avocados
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 extra large egg
- ½ cup alfalfa sprouts
- ½ avocado, cubed
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast crust. In a toaster oven set to broil, toast pizza crust on top side (about 4 minutes). Meanwhile, prepare hollandaise according to directions on the package.
- Assemble pizza. When pizza crust is toasted to your satisfaction, remove from oven and flip upside down. Spread hollandaise on untoasted side and top with baby spinach. Return to toaster oven and broil until browned (about 4 minutes).
- Cook egg. While pizza is cooking, heat oil in a small nonstick pan over medium heat. Crack egg into the pan and cook until white is completely set but the yolk is still soft (about 2-2 ½ minutes).
- Add toppings. Top pizza with egg, sprouts and avocado. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and pinch of salt and pepper. Cut into 6 slices and serve.