morning skillet and gluten-free toast
It just doesn’t seem like breakfast without toast. But when you pick up a loaf of Mikey’s Grain-Free Sliced Bread, the most important meal of the day won’t be missing any of the trimmings, even if you can’t do wheat!
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 extra large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- ¼ cup fresh blackberries
- 2 slices Mikey’s Grain-Free Sliced Bread
- 1 tablespoon butter or butter alternative
- Cook bacon. Heat a small cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and cook to desired crispness. Remove bacon to a paper towel to drain grease. Drain bacon grease, leaving about 1 teaspoon of grease in the pan.
- Cook eggs. Crack eggs over pan and cook until whites are completely set. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make fruit salad. Mix pineapple and blackberries in a small bowl.
- Toast bread and serve. Toast bread according to package directions. Spread toast with butter and arrange bacon, eggs and toast on plate. Serve with side of fruit.
Sat Fat9.1 G