Skip to content
One-Pan Ground Turkey Tacos
August 06, 2021
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 package Mikey’s Super Greens Tortillas
- 1/2 package Mikey’s Golden Turmeric Tortillas
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add black beans, corn and tomato paste, plus 2 tablespoons of water. Cook until sauce thickens.
- Transfer beans to a heat-proof bowl and wipe pan clean.
- Return pan to heat and add olive oil. Add onions and sauté until soft, 3-4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook until browned, 2-3 minutes.
- Add ground turkey and seasonings and cook until browned.
- Add beans and rice to turkey pan and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a new pan, heat tortillas according to the directions on the package about 30 seconds per side). Filling makes about 8 tacos.
- Fill tacos and enjoy!