One-Pan Ground Turkey Tacos
Hearty turkey tacos are an easy, nutritious way to change up your weeknight menu. Beans, rice and mushrooms bulk up the taco filling so you don’t even need to make sides.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 package Mikey’s Super Greens Tortillas
- 1/2 package Mikey’s Golden Turmeric Tortillas
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add black beans, corn and tomato paste, plus 2 tablespoons of water. Cook until sauce thickens.
- Transfer beans to a heat-proof bowl and wipe pan clean.
- Return pan to heat and add olive oil. Add onions and sauté until soft, 3-4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook until browned, 2-3 minutes.
- Add ground turkey and seasonings and cook until browned.
- Add beans and rice to turkey pan and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a new pan, heat tortillas according to the directions on the package about 30 seconds per side). Filling makes about 8 tacos.
- Fill tacos and enjoy!
Sat Fat4 G