vegan buffalo cauliflower tacos
February 19, 2020
For the cauliflower:
- ½ head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¾ cup buffalo sauce (divided)
- Pepper to taste
For the tacos:
- 8 Mikey’s Grain-Free Cassava Flour Tortillas
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch
- ⅓ cup green onion, diced
- Heat oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, pepper and ¼ cup of buffalo sauce. Stir until cauliflower is well coated. Spread cauliflower evenly on a baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes, turning halfway.
- Five minutes before the cauliflower is done cooking, heat up the remaining buffalo sauce in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and place it back in the bowl. Add remaining heated buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
- To assemble tacos, load each tortilla with romaine, avocado and cauliflower. Drizzle with ranch and top with green onions.