Skip to content
vegan corn and avocado tostada
August 04, 2020
- 4 Mikey’s Cassava Flour Tortillas
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 splash Tabasco sauce
- 2 ½ ripe avocados
- Juice from 1 ½ fresh limes
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ½ cup dairy-free cheese crumbles
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush tortillas with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Bake until brown and crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Add remaining olive oil and corn. Saute until corn is cooked corn, about 3-4 minutes. Add tabasco and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Cook 1 minute more.
- Cut avocados in half and remove pits. Scoop the fruit into a bowl, add lime juice and cilantro, and mash to combine.
- Spread avocado onto tortillas. Top with corn, tomato chunks and dairy-free cheese. Enjoy!