Skip to content
vegan greek tostada
July 21, 2020
1 package Mikey’s Gluten-Free Cassava Tortillas
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 seedless cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup crumbled, plant-based feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Use a basting brush to brush both sides of the tortillas with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Then, using a sharp knife or kitchen shears, cut tortillas into six triangles each.
- Arrange tortilla pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove tortilla pieces from the oven—but keep the oven turned on—and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread sesame seeds on the baking tray you just used and return to oven to toast for 3-4 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Add diced tomato and cucumber and toss to coat.
- Top the chips with the tomato mix, then sprinkle with crumbled dairy-free feta and sesame seeds. Serve.