sweet potato & kale tacos
March 10, 2020
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, diced to 1-inch squares
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 6 leaves kale, stems removed and chopped
- 4 Mikey’s Grain-Free Tortillas
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- ¼ cup salsa
- Heat oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss sweet potatoes with oil and taco seasoning and spread evenly on baking sheet. Roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Add kale to sweet potatoes and toss to combine. Return baking sheet to oven and bake 8-10 more minutes until sweet potatoes are tender and golden and kale is crisp.
- Top tortillas each with ¼ of the sweet potato mixture, red onion, avocado and salsa. Enjoy!