vegetarian sweet potato tacos
This gluten-free sweet potato tacos recipe is the perfect dinner for anyone in a pinch. It’s so simple to make and packed with superfoods.
- 1 package Mikey’s Purple Power Tortillas
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice from 1 fresh lime
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup pickled red onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss diced sweet potatoes, olive oil, chili powder, and salt.
- Spread sweet potatoes on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake 20-30 minutes until soft and slightly browned.
- Meanwhile, scoop avocado into a food processor. Add sour cream, lime juice, garlic and salt and blend until smooth.
- When sweet potatoes are almost done baking, heat tortillas according to the directions on the package.
- Assemble tacos by spreading the avocado cream on each tortilla. Then top with sweet potatoes, black beans, pickled red onions, and cilantro.
Sat Fat8 G