zesty cilantro, basil and avocado veggie pizza
A pizza crust calls for endless opportunities…or should we say toppings. This zesty cilantro, basil, and avocado veggie pizza is a homerun in our book! Thanks, Marissa (@marissaswholelife on Instagram) for this drool-worthy creation!
- 1 Mikey’s Pizza Crust
For the homemade pizza sauce:
- 1/2 of an Avocado
- 1 Tbsp of Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1 Tbsp of Zesty Cilantro Saucy Lips Foods Sauce
- 2 Tbsp’s of Water
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 tsp of Salt, Pepper and Garlic
- Toppings: (You can add any that you want)
- 1/2 C of Daiya Foods Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- Fresh Tomato Slices
- Shredded Brussel Sprouts, cooked
- Red Onion, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp’s of Sir Kensington’s Pizza Ranch
- Thaw out your Mikey’s crust!
- In a immersion blender, add in the Avocado, Mayo, Zesty Cilantro Sauce, Water, Lemon Juice, Basil and Spices. Blend until well mixed.
- Spread the sauce over the your Mikey’s pizza crust. Add all other toppings!
- Put in the toaster oven and broil for 5 minutes!