broccoli, cauliflower & cheddar pockets
Now 100% plant-based and vegan!
Gluten-free and milk/dairy/lactose-free for a hot pizza pocket everyone can enjoy!
- Broccoli, cauliflower and plant-based cheddar cheese wrapped inside a crispy grain-free crust for an easy and healthy hand-held meal or on-the-go snack.
- Inspired by the comforting flavor of hot cauliflower, broccoli and cheddar cheese soup!
- Certified gluten-free by GFCO.org.
- Hot, delicious and ready to eat in 2 minutes—just heat from frozen in the microwave!
- Gluten-free and grain-free crust made from cassava flour and sunflower flour.
- Dairy-free, grain-free and soy-free too!
- 2 pizza pockets per box. Ships frozen.
Certified Gluten Free
INGREDIENTS: CASSAVA ROOT FLOUR, WATER, DAIRY FREE CHEESE ALTERNATIVE (WATER, MODIFIED POTATO AND TAPIOCA STARCH, COCONUT OIL, ORGANIC ANNATTO, SEA SALT, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, POTATO STARCH, CULTURED VINEGAR, CULTURED SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR, LACTIC ACID), CAULIFLOWER, SUNFLOWER FLOUR, BROCCOLI, RICED CAULIFLOWER, CHICKPEA FLOUR, POTATO STARCH, SUNFLOWER OIL, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF MILLED FLAX MEAL, TAPIOCA STARCH, CHICKPEA PROTEIN, TAPIOCA FLOUR, SEA SALT, SEASONING (OREGANO, BASIL, PARSLEY, BLACK PEPPER, DEHYDRATED ONION, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, SEA SALT, RED PEPPER, WHITE PEPPER AND CORIANDER), KONJAC ROOT POWDER, YEAST, BLACK PEPPER.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|—Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|—Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 34g||12%|
|—Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
- Microwave oven:
1. Remove frozen pocket from wrapper.
2. Place pocket on a microwave safe plate.
3. Cook one pocket at a time for 2 minutes.*
4. Let cool 5 minutes before eating.
*Microwave instructions are based on using the high-power setting of a 1000-watt microwave. Be sure to cook pockets to an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Conventional oven:
1. Heat oven to 375 F.
2. Remove frozen pocket from wrapper.
3. Place pocket on an oven-safe baking tray.
4. Bake for 20-24 minutes.*
5. Let cool 5 minutes before eating.
*Do not leave conventional oven or toaster oven unattended while heating. Be sure to cook pockets to an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Best by date applies only if kept frozen. Once refrigerated, use within one week.