pepperoni pizza pockets
- Gluten-free and milk/dairy/lactose-free for a hot pizza pocket everyone can enjoy!
- Now egg-free!
- Uncured pepperoni, plant-based mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce wrapped inside a crispy gluten-free crust for an easy and healthy hand-held meal or on-the-go snack.
- Hot, delicious and ready to eat in 2 minutes—just heat from frozen in the microwave!
- Certified gluten-free by GFCO.org.
- Gluten-free and grain-free crust made from cassava flour and sunflower flour.
- No nitrates or nitrites added!
- Grain-free, dairy-free and soy-free too!
- 2 pizza pockets per box. Ships frozen.
Certified Gluten Free
INGREDIENTS: CASSAVA ROOT FLOUR, WATER, TOMATO PASTE, DAIRY FREE CHEESE ALTERNATIVE (WATER, MODIFIED POTATO AND TAPIOCA STARCH, COCONUT OIL, SEA SALT, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, POTATO STARCH, CULTURED VINEGAR, CULTURED SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR, AND LACTIC ACID), UNCURED PEPPERONI (PORK, SALT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF TURBINADO SUGAR, SPICES, FLAVORING, CELERY JUICE POWDER, CHERRY POWDER, LACTIC ACID STARTER CULTURE, OLEORESIN OF PAPRIKA, LIME JUICE CONCENTRATE), SUNFLOWER FLOUR, CHICKPEA FLOUR, POTATO STARCH, SUNFLOWER OIL, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF MILLED FLAX MEAL, TAPIOCA STARCH, CHICKPEA PROTEIN, TAPIOCA FLOUR, PIZZA SEASONING (SEA SALT, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, OREGANO, BASIL, ANISE, BLACK PEPPER, WHITE PEPPER, PARSLEY, DEHYDRATED ONION, RED PEPPER, TURMERIC, AND SUNFLOWER OIL), SEA SALT, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, SEASONING (OREGANO, BASIL, PARSLEY, BLACK PEPPER, DEHYDRATED ONION, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, SEA SALT, RED PEPPER, WHITE PEPPER AND CORIANDER), YEAST, KONJAC ROOT POWDER.
- Microwave oven:
1. Remove frozen pocket from wrapper.
2. Place pocket on a microwave safe plate.
3. Cook one pocket at a time for 2 minutes.*
4. Let cool 5 minutes before eating.
*Microwave instructions are based on using the high-power setting of a 1000-watt microwave. Be sure to cook pockets to an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Conventional oven:
1. Heat oven to 375 F.
2. Remove frozen pocket from wrapper.
3. Place pocket on an oven-safe baking tray.
4. Bake for 16-20 minutes.*
5. Let cool 5 minutes before eating.
*Do not leave conventional oven or toaster oven unattended while heating. Be sure to cook pockets to an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Best by date applies only if kept frozen. Once refrigerated, use within one week.