cassava flour tortillas
- Grain-free tortillas for tacos, fajitas, quesadillas and more!
- Our vegan tortillas made with cassava flour and coconut flour so those who can’t eat gluten or grains can enjoy tortillas again!
- Certified gluten-free and certified vegan!
- Made with paleo-friendly ingredients.
- Non-GMO Project verified.
- Grain-free, dairy-free and soy-free too!
- 6-inch versatile tortilla size. Package contains 8 tortillas.
Certified Paleo Friendly
Water, Cassava Flour, Tapioca Starch, Coconut Flour, Sunflower Seed Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|—Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|—Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||8%|
|—Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|—Total Sugars 1g|
|—Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
- 1. Heat an individual tortilla in a dry pan or on a griddle set to medium heat, flipping every 15 seconds until warmed throughout.
2. Alternatively, wrap an individual tortilla in a slightly moistened paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds.*
*Microwave instructions are based on using the high power setting of a 1000-watt microwave.
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. For best results, use or freeze within one week of purchase.