buffalo chicken plant-based pockets
- On-the-go, plant-based, vegan goodness that lets you get the buffalo kick you crave!
- Time crunch? No worries! Gluten-free pockets bursting with chicken-style crumble, hot sauce, and mozzarella-style shreds go from frozen to finished in just TWO minutes!
- Egg-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, soy-free, nitrate-free, junk-free!
- Provides 5g of daily recommended fiber, and colors and flavors from natural sources.
- 2 pockets per box – we’ve got your back for mealtime and snacktime!
- Ships frozen, because freshness matters.
- Microwave for a fast fix or bake in the oven to get that “extra crispy” crunch.
Certified Gluten Free
INGREDIENTS: WATER, MOZZARELLA-TYPE VEGAN SHREDS (WATER, MODIFIED POTATO AND TAPIOCA STARCH, POTATO STARCH, COCONUT OIL, FABA BEAN PROTEIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, TAPIOCA STARCH, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, BAMBOO FIBER, CULTURED VINEGAR, CULTURED DEXTROSE, POTATO PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAM GUM, LACTIC ACID, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN), SUNFLOWER FLOUR, CASSAVA FLOUR, RICED CAULIFLOWER, HOT SAUCE (AGED CAYENNE RED PEPPERS, DISTILLED VINEGAR, WATER, SALT & GARLIC POWDER) CHICKPEA FLOUR, PEA PROTEIN*, POTATO STARCH, SUNFLOWER OIL, CONTAIN LESS THAN 2% OF TAPIOCA STARCH, MILLED FLAX, CHICKPEA PROTEIN, SEA SALT, YEAST EXTRACT, TOPICAL SEASONING (OREGANO, BASIL, PEPPER FLAKES, BLACK PEPPER, DEHYDRATED ONION, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, RED PEPPER, WHITE PEPPER, CORIANDER), YEAST, KONJAC ROOT POWDER
*PEAS ARE LEGUMES. PEOPLE WITH SEVERE ALLERGIES TO LEGUMES LIKE PEANUTS SHOULD BE CAUTIOUS WHEN INTRODUCING PEA PROTEIN INTO THEIR DIET BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF A PEA ALLERGY.
2 servings per container
Serving Size 1 pocket (226g)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|—Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|—Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 27g||10%|
|—Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Remove frozen pocket from wrapper and heat in microwave for 2 minutes. (Pro tip: For best results, heat on microwave-safe plate. Allow heated product to cool before eating.)
Remove frozen pocket from wrapper and bake on 375 F for 16-20 minutes (or until the internal temperature reaches 165 F). Allow heated product to cool before eating.
To assure best quality: