egg, ham & cheese pockets
- Gluten-free and milk/dairy/lactose-free for a quick and easy hot breakfast everyone can enjoy!
- Scrambled eggs, uncured ham and plant-based cheese wrapped inside a crispy gluten-free crust for an easy and healthy hand-held breakfast or on-the-go snack.
- Hot, delicious and ready to eat in 2 minutes—just heat from frozen in the microwave!
- Certified gluten-free by GFCO.org.
- Gluten-free and grain-free crust made from cassava flour and sunflower flour.
- Contains no nitrates or nitrites!
- Grain-free, dairy-free and soy-free too!
- 2 breakfast pockets per box. Ships frozen.
Certified Gluten Free
INGREDIENTS: COOKED EGGS (EGGS, CITRIC ACID AND XANTHAN GUM), CASSAVA ROOT FLOUR, WATER, DAIRY FREE CHEESE ALTERNATIVE (WATER, MODIFIED POTATO AND TAPIOCA STARCH, COCONUT OIL, ORGANIC ANNATTO, SEA SALT, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, POTATO STARCH, CULTURED VINEGAR, CULTURED SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR, LACTIC ACID), SUNFLOWER FLOUR, SMOKED HAM (SOLUTION INGREDIENTS: WATER, SALT, TURBINADO SUGAR, CULTURED CELERY POWDER, CHERRY POWDER [NO NITRATES OR NITRITES ADDED EXCEPT FOR THOSE NATURALLY OCCURRING IN CELERY AND CHERRY POWDER]), CHICKPEA FLOUR, POTATO STARCH, SUNFLOWER OIL, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF MILLED FLAX MEAL, TAPIOCA STARCH, CHICKPEA PROTEIN, TAPIOCA FLOUR, SEA SALT, SEASONING (OREGANO, BASIL, PARSLEY, BLACK PEPPER, DEHYDRATED ONION, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, SEA SALT, RED PEPPER, WHITE PEPPER AND CORIANDER), XANTHAN GUM, YEAST, BLACK PEPPER.
- Microwave oven:
1. Remove frozen pocket from wrapper.
2. Place pocket on a microwave safe plate.
3. Cook one pocket at a time for 2 minutes.*
4. Let cool 5 minutes before eating.
*Microwave instructions are based on using the high-power setting of a 1000-watt microwave. Be sure to cook pockets to an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Conventional oven:
1. Heat oven to 375 F.
2. Remove frozen pocket from wrapper.
3. Place pocket on an oven-safe baking tray.
4. Bake for 18-22 minutes.*
5. Let cool 5 minutes before eating.
*Do not leave conventional oven or toaster oven unattended while heating. Be sure to cook pockets to an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Best by date applies only if kept frozen. Once refrigerated, use within one week.