Water, eggs, almond flour, coconut flour, apple cider vinegar, egg whites, baking soda, sea salt. Contains almonds, coconut and eggs.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|—Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|—Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|—Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|—Total Sugars 1g|
|—Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|—Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Vitamin D 1mcg||6%|
- 1. Defrost at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
2. Once thawed, split the two halves by hand or with a fork. Mikey's English Muffins are pre-sliced, allowing for easy separation and better toasting.
3. Toast Mikey's English Muffins in oven or toaster oven on broil setting until golden brown. Toasting times will vary depending on broiler temperature. Avoid using upright toasters.
- WARNING: Do not leave conventional oven or toaster oven unattended while heating.
- Best by date applies only if kept frozen. Once refrigerated, use within one week.
This English Muffin contains
Almond flour is made from the cake that remains after oils are pressed from nuts. The benefits of almond flour include fiber, protein, manganese, vitamin E, monounsaturated fats and low carbohydrates.
“Cage-free” means the hens that lay our eggs were not raised in caged housing systems. Eggs have been called “the perfect food” because they contain a little bit of just about every nutrient you need, including vitamins A, B12, B5 and E, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. They’re also filled with quality protein, which is incredibly important to a balanced diet.
Coconut flour is produced from dried coconut meat after the milk has been extracted. It’s full of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), a type of fat linked to several benefits, including weight loss, protection against bacteria and viruses, and enhanced brain and heart health. In addition, coconut flour is low in carbohydrates, has a high fiber content and contains plant-based iron.