cinnamon raisin english muffins
- Grain-free and keto-friendly English muffins for easy and delicious gluten-free breakfasts.
- Certified gluten-free by GFCO.org.
- Keto-friendly with only 5g net carbs and 9g protein per serving.
- Made with simple, recognizable ingredients, including almond flour and coconut flour!
- Sweetened with monk fruit extract, a natural, zero-carb alternative to sugar.
- Paleo-friendly, keto-friendly & low carb!
- Grain-free, dairy-free and soy-free too!
- Kosher English muffins perfect for all diets.
- 4 English muffins per box. Ships frozen.
Certified Gluten Free
Certified Paleo Friendly
Water, eggs, almond flour, raisins, coconut flour, apple cider vinegar, egg whites, cinnamon, baking soda, sea salt, monk fruit extract. Contains almonds, coconut and eggs.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|--Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|--Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%|
|--Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|--Total Sugars 4g|
|---Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 1mcg||5%|
- 1. Defrost at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
2. Once thawed, split the two halves by hand or with a fork. Mikey's English Muffins are pre-sliced, allowing for easy separation and better toasting.
3. Toast Mikey's English Muffins in oven or toaster oven on broil setting until golden brown. Toasting times will vary depending on broiler temperature. Avoid using upright toasters.
- WARNING: Do not leave conventional oven or toaster oven unattended while heating.
- Keep frozen or refrigerated. Best by date applies only if kept frozen. Once refrigerated, use within one week.