original english muffins
- Grain-free and keto-friendly English muffins to make easy and delicious breakfast sandwiches, avocado toast, and so much more.
- Easy gluten-free bread or bun option for sandwiches and burgers!
- Certified gluten-free by GFCO.org.
- Keto certified with only 2g net carbs and 9g of protein per muffin!
- Made with only 8 simple, recognizable ingredients, including almond flour and coconut flour!
- Paleo-friendly, keto-friendly & low-carb!
- Dairy-free, soy-free and grain-free too!
- Kosher English muffins perfect for all diets.
- 4 English muffins per box. Ships frozen.
Certified Gluten Free
Certified Paleo Friendly
Certified Keto Friendly
Water, eggs, almond flour, coconut flour, apple cider vinegar, egg whites, baking soda, sea salt. Contains almonds, coconut and eggs.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|—Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|—Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|—Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|—Total Sugars 1g|
|—Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|—Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Vitamin D 1mcg||6%|
- 1. Defrost at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
2. Once thawed, split the two halves by hand or with a fork. Mikey's English Muffins are pre-sliced, allowing for easy separation and better toasting.
3. Toast Mikey's English Muffins in oven or toaster oven on broil setting until golden brown. Toasting times will vary depending on broiler temperature. Avoid using upright toasters.
- WARNING: Do not leave conventional oven or toaster oven unattended while heating.
- Best by date applies only if kept frozen. Once refrigerated, use within one week.