chili lime tortillas
- Grain-free tortillas made with real chili pepper and lime for a fun and flavorful addition to lunch and dinner!
- Soft, flexible gluten-free tortillas for tacos, fajitas, quesadillas and more.
- Our vegan tortillas are made with cassava flour and coconut flour so those who can’t eat gluten or grains can enjoy tortillas again!
- Made with high-quality, simple ingredients and frozen for freshness.
- Certified gluten-free and certified vegan.
- Made with paleo-friendly ingredients.
- Non-GMO Project verified.
- Grain-free, dairy-free and soy-free too!
- 6-inch versatile tortilla size. Package contains 8 tortillas. Ships frozen.
Water, cassava flour, tapioca starch, coconut flour, sunflower oil, chile blend paste (water, dried aji panca chile, dried chile de arbol, dried chilaca chile), lime juice concentrate, sea salt, xanthan gum. Contains coconut.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|—Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|—Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|—Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|—Total Sugars 1g|
|—Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
- 1. Heat an individual tortilla in a dry pan or on a griddle set to medium heat, flipping every 15 seconds until warmed throughout.
2. Alternatively, wrap an individual tortilla in a slightly moistened paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds.*
*Microwave instructions are based on using the high power setting of a 1000-watt microwave.
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. For best results, use or freeze within one week of purchase.