You got questions? we got answers.
Where can I buy Mikey’s products?
You can order Mikey’s products online (shipping available to U.S. addresses only) or purchase them at a variety of retailers in the United States. You can use our store locator to find out where Mikey’s is sold in your local area. When using our store locator, please note that we cannot guarantee a specific store’s inventory, so we recommend calling the store in advance to find out if the product you are looking for is in stock.
What’s the difference between gluten-free and certified gluten-free?
The certified gluten-free logo means Mikey’s products have been independently verified as meeting strict gluten-free standards. In other words, we didn’t make it up.
Are all Mikey’s products paleo? What does that mean?
Yes, we follow paleo standards for all of our products. That means all of the ingredients we use meet the paleo requirements of being free from grains, dairy and legumes. We also do not use artificial preservatives, sweeteners, colors or flavors. This includes nitrates and nitrites, and all of our meat must be raised without antibiotics.
Which Mikey’s products are keto?
Are any of Mikey’s products vegan?
How long can Mikey’s products stay in the freezer?
Mikey's products should be eaten by the best-by date stamped on the box. We do our best to ensure that the products you buy online or in the store are dated at least six months or more from the date of purchase.
How long can Mikey’s products stay in the refrigerator?
You can keep Mikey’s products thawed in the refrigerator up to one week. They can also be refrozen, but we’re guessing they won’t last you that long.
Is there an actual Mikey?
The man, the myth, the legend…yes, he does exist! Learn more about the Mikey who started it all!
What’s your return policy?
Because our products are perishable, we cannot accept returns. We do our very best to ensure that your order arrives cooled, but if you happen to have a shipment arrive in an unacceptable manner, please contact our support desk at email@example.com.
What do I do if there is a problem with my order? Do you offer refunds?
We only offer refunds for claims filed within 24 hours after receipt of shipment. To file your claim, please contact our support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we cannot be responsible for product damage due to:
- Weather or “act of God” circumstances.
- Incorrect or incomplete delivery information, including incorrect or incomplete address. Make sure to include apartment numbers and other information as needed. We cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- Shipments not opened in a timely manner. All of our products are perishable. If sending as a gift, you may wish to notify the recipient of the nature of the shipment’s contents.
How do I dispose of the dry ice my order was shipped in?
We ship our products in a box packed with special insulation and dry ice to prevent your order from thawing during shipping. When unpacking your cooler, please be very careful when handling the dry ice:
- Never let your bare skin come into contact with dry ice. It can cause painful burning!
- Only store and use dry ice in a well-ventilated area. Inhaling high concentrations of carbon dioxide gas can cause nausea, headaches and even unconsciousness. When transporting dry ice in a vehicle, put it in your trunk and crack the windows.
- To safely dispose of dry ice, let it evaporate in a well-ventilated area away from children and pets.
- Do not consume dry ice in its frozen form.
- Do not use dry ice in glass, crystal or plastic containers, as they may crack from the extreme cold.