breakfast scramble pockets
- Featuring JUST EggTM for a delicious plant-based, gluten-free breakfast pocket!
- JUST Egg, plant-based cheese, and veggies in a gluten-free crust.
- Easy and healthy hand-held meal or on-the-go snack.
- Hot, delicious and ready to eat in 2 minutes—just heat from frozen in the microwave!
- Certified gluten-free by GFCO.org.
- Gluten-free and grain-free crust made from cassava flour and sunflower flour.
- 2 pockets per box. Ships frozen.
Certified Gluten Free
INGREDIENTS: JUST EGGTM (WATER, MUNG BEAN PROTEIN ISOLATE, EXPELLER-PRESSED CANOLA OIL, CORN STARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF BAKING POWDER [SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, CORN STARCH, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE], DEHYDRATED GARLIC, DEHYDRATED ONION, NATURAL CARROT EXTRACTIVES (COLOR], NATURAL TURMERIC EXTRACTIVES (COLOR], SALT, TRANSGLUTAMINASE), CHEDDAR TYPE VEGAN SHREDS (WATER, MODIFIED POTATO AND TAPIOCA STARCH, COCONUT OIL, ORGANIC ANNATTO, SEA SALT, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, POTATO STARCH, CULTURED VINEGAR, CULTURED SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR, LACTIC ACID), WATER, SUNFLOWER FLOUR, CASSAVA ROOT FLOUR, FIRE ROASTED TOMATOES (TOMATOES, CALCIUM CHLORIDE), DICED ONION. GREEN PEPPERS. CHICKPEA FLOUR, POTATO STARCH, SUNFLOWER OIL, MILLED FLAX MEAL, TAPIOCA STARCH, CHICKPEA PROTEIN, TAPIOCA FLOUR, SEA SALT, SEASONING (OREGANO, BASIL, PARSLEY, BLACK PEPPER, DEHYDRATED ONION, DEHYDRATED GARLIC. SEA SALT. RED PEPPER. WHITE PEPPER AND CORIANDER), XANTHAN GUM, YEAST, BLACK PEPPER.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 16g||21%|
|—Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|—Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 26g||9%|
|—Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
- Microwave oven:
1. Remove frozen pocket from wrapper.
2. Place pocket on a microwave safe plate.
3. Cook one pocket at a time for 2 minutes.*
4. Let cool 5 minutes before eating.
*Microwave instructions are based on using the high-power setting of a 1000-watt microwave. Be sure to cook pockets to an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Conventional oven:
1. Heat oven to 375 F.
2. Remove frozen pocket from wrapper.
3. Place pocket on an oven-safe baking tray.
4. Bake for 16-20 minutes.*
5. Let cool 5 minutes before eating.
*Do not leave conventional oven or toaster oven unattended while heating. Be sure to cook pockets to an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Best by date applies only if kept frozen. Once refrigerated, use within one week.