cassava flour burritos
- Grain-free tortillas for burritos, wraps and quesadillas!
- Our vegan burrito-size tortillas are made with cassava flour and coconut flour so those who can’t eat gluten or grains can enjoy tortillas again!
- Certified gluten-free and certified vegan.
- Made with paleo-friendly ingredients.
- Non-GMO Project verified.
- Grain-free, dairy-free and soy-free too!
- 10-inch burrito/wrap size. Package contains 6 tortillas.
Certified Gluten Free
Certified Paleo Friendly
Water, cassava flour, tapioca starch, coconut flour, sunflower seed oil, apple cider vinegar, xanthan gum, sea salt. Contains coconut.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3%|
|--Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|--Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g||17%|
|--Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|--Total Sugars 1g|
|---Includes 0g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
- 1. Heat an individual tortilla in a dry pan or on a griddle set to medium heat, flipping every 15 seconds until warmed throughout.
2. Alternatively, wrap an individual tortilla in a slightly moistened paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds.*
*Microwave instructions are based on using the high power setting of a 1000-watt microwave.
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. For best results, use or freeze within one week of purchase.