- Gluten-free and grain-free pizza crust for a takeout alternative that fits your lifestyle—all you need to do is add your favorite toppings!
- Keto certified with only 4g of net carbs and 10g of protein per serving!
- Certified gluten-free by GFCO.org.
- Made with only 11 simple, recognizable ingredients, including almond flour and coconut flour!
- Paleo-friendly and keto-friendly!
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- Kosher pizza crust perfect for all diets.
- 2 (7-inch) pizza crusts per box. Ships frozen.
Certified Gluten Free
Certified Paleo Friendly
Certified Keto Friendly
Water, eggs, almond flour, coconut flour, dehydrated onion, egg whites, garlic powder, cream of tartar, baking soda, dried oregano, sea salt. Contains almonds, coconut and eggs.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|—Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|—Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%|
|—Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|—Total Sugars 1g|
|—Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
- 1. Heat oven to 400 F.
2. Removed fully-cooked Mikey’s Pizza Crust from packaging and place on an oven-safe baking tray.
3. Top with your favorite sauce and toppings.
4. Bake until pizza is heated throughout and appears crisp and golden brown. (About 7-15 minutes, depending on toppings.)
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- (Toaster ovens are also suitable. Toasting times will vary depending on method used.)
- WARNING: Do not leave conventional oven or toaster oven unattended while heating.
- Keep frozen or refrigerated. Best-by date applies only if kept frozen. Once refrigerated, use within one week.