meaty marinara pockets
- Featuring Beyond Beef® Beefy Crumbles!
- 100% plant-based pockets
- Certified gluten-free by GFCO.org!
- Dairy-free, egg-free and soy-free!
- Inspired by a classic meatball sandwich, Meaty Marinara includes Beyond Beef® Beefy Crumbles, plant-based mozzarella, and marinara sauce.
- Crispy gluten-free crust made from cassava flour, sunflower flour, chickpea flour for an easy hand-held meal or on-the-go snack.
- Hot, delicious and ready to eat in 2 minutes—just heat from frozen in the microwave!
- 2 pizza pockets per box. Ships frozen.
Certified Gluten Free
INGREDIENTS: CASSAVA ROOT FLOUR, WATER, TOMATO PASTE, MOZZARELLA TYPE VEGAN SHREDS (WATER, MODIFIED POTATO AND TAPIOCA STARCH, COCONUT OIL, SEA SALT, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, POTATO STARCH, CULTURED VINEGAR, CULTURED SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR, AND LACTIC ACID), BEYOND BEEF CRUMBLES, BEEFY (WATER, PEA PROTEIN*, EXPELLER-PRESSED CANOLA OIL, RICE FLOUR, SPICE, NATURAL FLAVOR, TOMATO POWDER, SUGAR, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SALT), SUNFLOWER FLOUR, CHICKPEA FLOUR, POTATO STARCH, SUNFLOWER OIL, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF MILLED FLAX MEAL, TAPIOCA STARCH, CHICKPEA PROTEIN, TAPIOCA FLOUR, PIZZA SEASONING (SEA SALT, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, OREGANO, BASIL, ANISE, BLACK PEPPER, WHITE PEPPER, PARSLEY, DEHYDRATED ONION, RED PEPPER, TURMERIC, AND SUNFLOWER OIL), SEA SALT, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, SEASONING (OREGANO, BASIL, PARSLEY, BLACK PEPPER, DEHYDRATED ONION, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, SEA SALT, RED PEPPER, WHITE PEPPER AND CORIANDER), YEAST, KONJAC ROOT POWDER.
*PEAS ARE LEGUMES. PEOPLE WITH SEVERE ALLERGIES TO LEGUMES LIKE PEANUTS SHOULD BE CAUTIOUS WHEN INTRODUCING PEA PROTEIN INTO THEIR DIET BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF A PEA ALLERGY.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|—Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|—Trans Fat 0g|
Total Carbohydrates 38g
|—Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
- Conventional oven (preferred method):
1. Heat oven to 375 F.
2. Remove frozen pocket from wrapper.
3. Place pocket on an oven-safe baking tray.
4. Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 F. For a crispier crust, add 2 minutes to cooking time.
5. Let cool 5 minutes before eating. It will be worth the wait!
Microwave oven (1000 watt):
1. Remove frozen pocket from wrapper.
2. Place pocket on a microwave-safe plate.
3. Cook on high power for 2 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 F. Cook 1 pocket at a time.
4. Let cool 5 minutes before eating. It will be worth the wait!
- Best by date applies only if kept frozen.