pepperoni pizza plant-based pockets
- On-the-go, plant-based, vegan savory goodness that lets everyone eat pizza!
- Hectic day? No sweat! Gluten-free pockets bursting with meatless crumbles, mozzarella-style shreds and sauce go from frozen to finished in just TWO minutes!
- Egg-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, soy-free, nitrate-free, junk-free!
- Cassava flour and sunflower flour create an authentic, grain-free crust.
- Provides 7g of daily recommended fiber, and colors and flavors from natural sources.
- 2 pockets per box – we’ve got your back for mealtime and snacktime!
- Ships frozen, because freshness matters.
- Microwave for a fast fix or bake in the oven to get that “extra crispy” crunch.
Certified Gluten Free
INGREDIENTS: WATER, TOMATO PASTE, MOZZARELLA-TYPE VEGAN SHREDS (WATER, MODIFIED POTATO, AND TAPIOCA STARCH, POTATO STARTCH, COCONUT OIL, FABA BEAN PROTEIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, TAPIOCA STARCH, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, BAMBOO FIBER, CULTURED VINEGAR, CULTURED DEXTROSE, POTATO PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, LACTIC ACID, SUNFLOWER LECTITHIN), SUNFLOWER FLOUR, PLANT-BASED CRUMBLE WITH PEPPERONI STYLE SEASONING (WATER, TEXTURED PEA PROTEIN*, RICE BRAN OIL, MUSHROOMS, PEA PROTEIN ISOLATE, SALT, SMOKED PAPRIKIA, YEAST EXTRACT [CONTAINS CANOLA OIL, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR], CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF METHYCELLULOSE, SUGAR, SPICES, DRIED VINEGAR, DEHDRAYTED GARLIC, NATURAL FLAVORING), CASSAVA FLOUR, CHICKPEA FLOUR, POTATO STARCH, SUNFLOWER OIL, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF MILLED FLAX, TAPIOCA STARCH, CHICKPEA PROTEIN, SEA SALT, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, PIZZA SEASONING (DEHYDRATED GARLIC, OREGANO BASIL, ANISE, BLACK PEPPER, WHITE PEPPER, PARSLEY, DEHYDRATED ONION, RED PEPPER, TURMERIC, AND SUNFLOWER OIL), TOPICAL SEASONING (OREGANO, BASIL, PARSLEY FLAKES, BLACK PEPPER, DEHYDRATED ONION, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, RED PEPPER, WHITE PEPPER, CORIANDER), YEAST, KONJAC ROOT POWDER.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 16g||21%|
|—Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|—Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 32g||12%|
|—Dietary Fiber 7g||25%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
1. Remove frozen pocket from wrapper.
2. Place pocket on a microwave safe plate.
3. Cook one pocket at a time for 2 minutes.*
4. Let cool for 5 minutes before eating.
*Microwave instructions are based on using the high-power setting of a 1000-watt microwave. Be sure to cook pockets to an internal temperature of 165 F.
1. Heat oven to 375 F.
2. Remove frozen pocket from wrapper.
3. Place pocket on an oven-safe baking tray.
4. Bake for 16-20 minutes.*
5. Let cool 5 minutes before eating.
*Do not leave conventional oven or toaster oven unattended while heating. Be sure to cook pockets to an internal temperature of 165 F.